Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 51st week of 2017
- Prices of cucumbers and tomatoes were rapidly growing
- Trade in white cabbages was rather active
- Red beets and carrots were in stable demand
- The situation in the onion market changed slightly
- Potato sales rates somewhat slowed down
- The demand for apples slightly grew
- Bananas became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?