Banana prices up in Ukraine
Banana prices continue to grow in Ukraine, reports Fruit-Inform.
Fruit-Inform's daily monitoring shows 10% growth in banana prices since the beginning of December. Therefore, traders sell bananas at UAH 27-30/kg (EUR 0.81-0.91/kg). For comparison, in the beginning of the month, banana prices did not exceed UAH 27/kg (EUR 0.81/kg).
Ukrainian market players link such a trend with a rise in purchase prices of bananas; however, they admit that the price growth has negatively affected their sales rates. Nevertheless, it is worth mentioning that current banana prices are 42-43% higher than in the same period of 2016.
- 12/19/2017 14:30 Banana prices up in Ukraine
- 11/21/2017 10:41 Polish growers forced to reduce their apple prices
- 11/14/2017 10:14 Poland: prices of apples for processing down
- 10/04/2017 10:33 Poland: sour cherry production down by more than 60% in 2017
- 10/03/2017 10:34 Preliminary apple production forecast announced in Poland
- 10/02/2017 14:36 Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2017. Success in Unity, the 14th International Conference. Registration starts
- 09/25/2017 14:28 Prices of apples for processing again reach record high in Poland
- 09/15/2017 12:23 Prices of apples for processing up in Poland