Banana prices up in Ukraine
Banana prices continue to grow in Ukraine, reports Fruit-Inform.
Fruit-Inform's daily monitoring shows 10% growth in banana prices since the beginning of December. Therefore, traders sell bananas at UAH 27-30/kg (EUR 0.81-0.91/kg). For comparison, in the beginning of the month, banana prices did not exceed UAH 27/kg (EUR 0.81/kg).
Ukrainian market players link such a trend with a rise in purchase prices of bananas; however, they admit that the price growth has negatively affected their sales rates. Nevertheless, it is worth mentioning that current banana prices are 42-43% higher than in the same period of 2016.
- 12/19/2017 14:30 Banana prices up in Ukraine
- 11/21/2017 10:41 Polish growers forced to reduce their apple prices
- 11/14/2017 10:14 Poland: prices of apples for processing down
- 04/12/2018 16:53 Cucumber prices sharply down in Ukraine
- 03/23/2018 13:41 Ukraine: cucumber prices up again
- 03/23/2018 13:22 Ukrainian domestic greenhouse tomato season starts
- 03/21/2018 13:00 Cucumber prices up in Poland
- 02/28/2018 11:33 Bosnia and Herzegovina's attempts to meet with Russian agency to discuss ban have failed
- 02/26/2018 17:57 Potato prices remain low in the Polish market
- 02/26/2018 16:27 Ukraine: walnut exports worth $101 mln