The 5th International Conference
Fruit-Inform announces the 5th International Conference “Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine – 2013” to be held in President Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine, February 19-20, 2013.
Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers is the conference partner, while the conference business-tour will be supported by Faktor Konsalts that manages the second biggest and the most technically equipped storage facility for potatoes and traditional vegetables (onions, cabbage, beetroots, carrots) in Ukraine.
Key conference subjects and features:
- Fundamental forecast of potato and vegetable (onion, cabbage, beetroot, carrot) production and prices in Ukraine in the season 2013/14;
- The Ukrainian market for seed potatoes and vegetable seeds;
- Ranking of the biggest potato and vegetable growers in Ukraine;
- Potato and vegetable marketing and price comparison in Ukraine and EU;
- Investments in production of potatoes and traditional vegetables;
- Masterclasses on modern growing technologies;
- Potato and vegetable handling, storage, processing and packaging aspects;
- Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers' activities;
- Special conditions and bonuses for potato growers;
- Up to 150 professional participants;
- Wide advertising and sponsoring opportunities.
In such a way, the event keeps on developing and offers its participants the most up-to-date exclusive information and invaluable communication in the most convenient period of the season!
This year, the conference will be attended by up to 150 delegates from 8-10 countries throughout the world. Leading growers of potatoes and vegetables will traditionally account for about a half of them. The rest of participants will represent other sectors of this business: wholesale and retail trade, supply of seeds, agrichemistry, equipment, machinery, storage and post-harvesting technologies.
General media partner
Exclusive Media Partner
To know more about the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323