Ukrainian blueberry exports up by 50% in August
Ukrainian blueberry exports reached record high in August 2017 and were 50% higher compared with the same month of the past year, according to Fruit-Inform.
The export volumes totaled 897 tons against just 582 tons in August 2016.
Ukraine’s cumulative exports of blueberries in June-August 2017 totaled 1,600 tons, an increase of a third year-on-year.
The Netherlands, Belarus and the UK were the main export destinations for blueberries from Ukraine. Exports to the Netherlands went up by 19%, and Belarus increased its imports by 15%. Meanwhile, blueberry exports to the UK tripled.
- 02/23/2018 09:42 Ukraine: revenues from fresh fruit exports increased by 37% in 2017
- 02/01/2018 13:34 Poland boosts frozen raspberry imports from Ukraine
- 01/22/2018 14:32 Mexican exporters mull Russian potential
- 01/03/2018 10:58 Russia to start importing strawberries from Gaza
- 11/15/2017 10:20 Ukrainian blueberry exports up 20 times over past 4 years
- 10/02/2017 14:36 Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2017. Success in Unity, the 14th International Conference. Registration starts
- 02/23/2018 17:27 Azerbaijan boosts fresh persimmon exports
- 02/21/2018 16:01 European Commission: Ukrainian agricultural exports to EU break records