Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014 Conference to be held on March 6 in Kiev
The 6th International Conference “Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014” is to be held on March 6, 2014, President Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform and Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers. Bayer CropScience is the General Sponsor of the event.
The organizers considered participants' feedback when confirming a new date of the conference, which will enable to keep an informative program of the event and assure professional target audience for the conference. Holding the conference on March 6 enables potato and vegetable growers to set priorities before the start of the new season and suppliers of agrichemistry, seeds, equipment and machinery to offer their services as efficiently as possible.
Furthermore, applications for participation are still accepted before March 03, inclusive.
The conference program includes all relevant issues for the potato and vegetable business:
- Production and price forecast for the new season
- The Ukrainian market for early potatoes, forthcoming season outlook
- Economic efficiency of production of traditional vegetables in Ukraine
- Master classes on potato and vegetable growing technologies (seeds, agrichemistry novelties etc.)
- Potato and vegetable processing
- Produce handling and storage
- Potato and vegetable marketing
The conference will also host a regular meeting of Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
More detailed information about the event, the conference program, conditions of participation and advertising opportunities are available on the conference web-site. To take part in the conference, please fill out an application form.
Would you have any questions regarding the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin
tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341 (Ukraine)
cell: +380 96 5836323
- 11/25/2014 14:07 85% of meetings at 4th International Trade Forum in Kiev, Ukraine, booked
- 11/19/2014 15:52 Two weeks left to register participation in Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014 Conference and 4th International Trade Forum
- 11/17/2014 16:02 Ukrainian lettuce market – developments and prospects