Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 51st Week of 2017
- Exporters’ demand for Chinese cabbages went down
- Sellers of high-quality carrots raised their prices
- Onions became less expensive
- The situation in the potato market remained stable
- Apple prices decreased in the majority of cases
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?