Fito-Mag becomes the General Sponsor of Apple Business of Ukraine-2014 Conference
Fito-Mag becomes the General Sponsor of the 4th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2014”.
For the present, Fito-Mag is the leading supplier of technologies of fruit quality retention during long-term storage and transportation. The company's products have acquired a good reputation in the markets of Ukraine, Russia and Moldova, where the company has their official representative offices. Mr. Konstantin Shvets, General Director of Fito-Mag, will have a speech at the conference on the subject «Assessment of different apple storage elements' influence on costs saving in Ukraine».
We would remind you that the conference will be held on August 14 in the most convenient place in Vinnytsia – Feride Plaza – and on August 15 all registered participants will be able to visit one of the most up-to-date apple farm in Ukraine.
Among key organizational moments, we may mention the following:
- the event has moved to the leading apple region of the country - Vinnytsia;
- discounts for participation will be in effect until June 27.
More detailed information about the conference, draft program, participation conditions, advertising options and sponsorship opportunities are available on the official web-site. To register your participation, please follow this link.
The conference delegates can book accommodation in the hotel of Feride Plaza, which hosts the event. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. More information is available here.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"