Final program of Apple Business of Ukraine-2014 Conference
The program of the 4th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2014” is fully completed and available on the official web-site of the event.
The conference organizers have included only most relevant subjects for the apple business into the conference program, having divided it into 4 sessions:
- market session: global and European production forecast; Ukrainian production and price forecast for the season 2014/15;
- technological session: apple crop protection products; pre-harvest treatment and determination of optimal harvest moment of fruits; an agronomist's mistakes in an intensive orchard; selection of plants, machinery and equipment for orchard; pruning and fruit thinning; hand labor saving;
- session on handling, storage, quality retention and packaging of apples; the market for directly-squeezed juices in Ukraine;
- marketing session: export potential; analysis of internal apple sales channels.
We would draw the attention of advertisers to the fact that, taking into account available final program, the option of commercial presentation is unavailable now as well as the option of informational place near conference hall. At the same time, you still can order the options of inclusion of materials into participants' portfolios and placement of banner in conference hall.
A theoretical part of the event will change into a practical one on the second conference day, when the business-tour to Agro-Etalon will take place and focus on apple growing technologies, equipment for orchards, apple storage and handling technologies applied in one of the leading apple farm in Ukraine.
We would remind you that the conference is to be held on August 14-15, in Vinnytsia, the center of Ukrainian apple production.
For the present, there are more than 80 delegates from Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Italy, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Altogether, the conference will be attended by above 150 participants from 10-12 countries of the world with more than a half of them to be represented by leading apple growers.
Attention! Applications for participation are accepted until August 8, inclusive. To register your participation, please follow this link.
More detailed information about the conference, draft program, participation conditions, advertising options and sponsorship opportunities are available on the official web-site.
The conference delegates can book accommodation in the hotel of Feride Plaza, which hosts the event. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. More information is available here.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"