Berries of Ukraine - 2016: Frozen Produce and Fresh Market - registration starts
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 7th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2016: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market».
The berry business is still one of the most attractive fruit and vegetable segments for investors in Ukraine with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries being the most promising crops.
It is no coincidence that this year's edition will be held in a new region, and the conference organizers have chosen Cherkasy as a conference place. The event will traditionally offer two-day business program: conference sessions on May 19, and a business-tour to Adana-3 on May 20. The business-tour will be focused on fresh berry growing technologies as well as production and storage of high-quality berry plants.
The conference sessions will focus on:
- The Ukrainian berry production and price forecast for the year 2016
- Fresh and frozen berry export potential
- Promising export markets for berries in 2016
- Berry production technologies in Ukraine: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, honeysuckles, currants, blackberries
- Agrichemistry support in berry production
- Right approaches to choice of berry plants
- Production potential of everbearing berries
- Investments in the berry business: most attractive positions
- Deep freezing of berries in Ukraine: present situation and development prospects
- Machinery for the berry business
- Modern berry handling, packaging and processing technologies in Ukraine
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries: retail sector, wholesale markets, processing, exports etc.
Key conference audience: berry and cherry growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, plants, agrichemistry etc.
The organizers plan the conference to involve about 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
Additional options from the organizers:
- discounts for participation in case of registration before April 3;
- discounts for participation of additional delegates from a company.
More detailed information about the event is available here.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 08/27/2020 13:53 Zoom Webinar - The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe-2020, Sep 17