The 9th International Conference
General Media Partner
Exclusive Media Partner
Main Internet Partner
«Berries of Ukraine-2018: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market»
May 24-25, 2018, Dnipro, Ukraine
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration to the leading berry business event of Ukraine – the 9th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2018: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market”.
Previous editions were successfully held in Kiev, Cherkasy, Lviv, Zaporizhia, Vinnytsia and Mykolaiv. Now, for the first time, the city of Dnipro, one of the most important economic and agricultural centers of Ukraine, will welcome the conference delegates.
By tradition, the conference will be organized in a two-day format: May 24 for conference sessions and May 25 for the practical business-tour to Agrosilprom, one of the leading berry farms in Dnipro Region. The business-tour will be focused on production and marketing of greenhouse strawberries and table grapes as well as field-grown redcurrants, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. The conference itself will have a focus on all berry crops grown in Ukraine: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red- and blackcurrants, gooseberries, rose hips, seaberries, sweet and sour cherries, honeysuckles, cornelian cherries, table grapes etc.
The conference business program will cover the following topics:
- Ukrainian berry and cherry production and price forecast for 2018;
- European berry market;
- Export of fresh and frozen berries. How has the focus changed?
- Ukrainian organic berry market, development outlook, key accents;
- Greenhouse berry production efficiency in Ukraine;
- Berry production technologies in Ukraine;
- Right approaches to select a variety and berry plants;
- Everbearing raspberries, strawberries as viewed by professionals;
- Berry production agrichemistry support;
- Machinery for berry plantations;
- Berry processing in details;
- Post-harvest handling technologies and packaging for berries;
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries in Ukraine. Domestic and export markets;
- Collaboration with retail. Widening berry produce range in Ukrainian supermarkets in 2018.
Key conference audience: berry and cherry growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of plants, agrichemistry, machinery and equipment for post-harvest handling, cooling, processing, packaging. Altogether, the conference will attract above 220 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
More detailed information about the conference:
On any questions concerning participation, please contact the organizers:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]