Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference. Registration starts
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration of participants of the 6th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market», May 21-22, 2015, Kiev, Ukraine.
Last year's edition was successfully held in Vinnytsia and again gathered a record high number of the berry market participants. The event was attended by more than 150 delegates from 10 countries of the world with more than a half of them to have traditionally been represented by growers of berry crops.
Nowadays, despite difficult geopolitical situation in Ukraine and some economical problems, the Ukrainian berry business is still attractive for investors and keeps on developing. It is no coincidence that this year's edition will be held in Kiev, as the organizers traditionally offer a two-day program of the event: conference sessions on May 21 and a visit to one of the leading berry farm in the region on May 22. The business tour will focus on practical presentation of growing different berry varieties as well as usage of cooling technologies and berry packaging.
The conference sessional program will focus on the following subjects:
- The Ukrainian berry production and price forecast for 2015
- Imports' influence on the Ukrainian market and export potential of Ukrainian fresh and frozen berries
- Berry production technologies in Ukraine: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, honeysuckles, currants, blackberries, cherries, grapes
- Agrichemistry support for berry production
- Berry growing in different climatic zones in Ukraine (open ground and under cover)
- Production potential of everbearing berry varieties
- Investments in the berry business: most attractive positions
- The Ukrainian market for deep frozen berries: present situation and development prospects
- Modern handling, packaging and processing technologies for berries in Ukraine
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries: supermarkets, wholesale markets, processing, export
Key conference audience: berry and cherry growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, plants, agrichemistry etc.
The organizers plan the conference to involve about 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
Additional options from the organizers:
- discounts for participation in case of registration before March 27 and April 13;
- discounts for participation of additional delegates from a company.
The conference program, conditions of participation, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and application form will soon be available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 02/10/2022 17:04 More than 220 professionals already registered for Uzbekistan’s leading fruit and veg business event in February
- 02/04/2022 11:04 ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 to start in less than three weeks!
- 01/27/2022 12:29 Agroholding GDF, the Uzbekistani fruit and veg leader, to host the business-tour on Feb 25
- 01/24/2022 11:57 Uzbekistan awaiting for fruit and veg technologies and buyers on February 24-25