Ukrainian apple market: production, price, trade forecast for season 2015/16 – Kamyanets-Podilskyi, August 13
The only in Ukraine apple production, price, import and export forecast for the following season will traditionally be announced specially for the participants of the 5th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2015» (August 13-14, Kamyanets-Podilskyi).
The forecast for the season 2015/16 to be delivered by Ms. Tetiana Getman, Head of Fruit-Inform, will be based on the following points:
- general apple production forecast for Ukraine in 2015;
- expected trends in the market for summer and autumn varieties;
- winter apple price prospects during harvesting, during storage and in the end of the season;
- overview of the situation in the apple market in main competing countries – Poland, Moldova, EU;
- overview of the situation in the apple sector in main importing countries – Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan;
- apple export and price forecast depending on political issues: opening of Russian market / prolongation of Russia's ban, close of re-export through Crimea and Belarus / stable situation with re-export;
- Crimean situation's impact on overall apple sector in Ukraine;
- the market for processing apples and trends in the market for processed apples (concentrate, directly squeezzed juices, jams, marmalades etc.);
- imported apples on the Ukrainian market – should high competition be expected?
We would remind you that the conference sessions will be held on August 13, Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podilskyi, and a business-tour to Gauka Farm, one of the leading apple farms in the region, will be held on August 14.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform. Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the Conference. The conference is sponsored by Syngenta. Bayer CropScience sponsors the conference business-tour.
Expected conference audience – about 150 delegates: apple growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, apple trees, agrichemistry etc.
Registration of conference delegates goes on. To register your participation, please fill out a registration form available here. Pay your attention that preferential registration conditions are in effect until June 13 inclusive.
To learn more about the conference program, participation conditions, advertising options and sponsorship opportunities, please visit the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us:
tel/fax: +380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Mr. Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]