Apple Business of Ukraine-2015 Conference program updated
The program of the 5th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2015» (August 13-14, Kamyanets-Podilskyi) is being daily updated and will be fully formed in the nearest 10 days.
Previously announced speakers were joined by the following presentations:
- Dmitriy Shestakov, Vice-President for Strategy & Analysis, Ukrainian Cluster Development Agency with the speech on «Clustering prospects in Ukrainian apple business. Distinctions from cooperation, advantages, pitfalls»
- Sergey Ryabkov, Design & Engineering Office at IVPiM NAAN with the subject of «Peculiarities of apple irrigation techniques and regime»
- Aleksandr Rosputnyi, Agronomist at Rodonit, with the presentation of fruit crops biological protection products
- Aleksandr Adamchik, Ukrekotek, with the speech on the subject of fruit storage reconstruction
- Anatoliy Bogdan, Executive Director at Insolar, with the presentation of modern apple storage and handling technologies
We would remind you that the conference sessions will be held on August 13, Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podilskyi, and a business-tour to Gauka Farm, one of the leading apple farms in the region, will be held on August 14.
As of today, there are above 50 delegates from Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and France, who have already confirmed their participation in the event. Altogether, a number of the conference delegates will exceed 150 participants from 10-12 countries of the world with more than a half of them to be represented by apple growers.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform. Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the Conference. The conference is sponsored by Syngenta. Bayer CropScience sponsors the conference business-tour.
Pay your attention that preferential registration conditions are in effect until July 13, inclusive. To register your participation, please fill out an application form available here.
To learn more about the conference program, participation conditions, advertising options and sponsorship opportunities, please visit the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us:
tel/fax: +380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Mr. Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]