Ukraine's only professional berry conference to start its work in a month – May 19
Ukraine's only professional event for the berry business – the 7th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2016. Frozen Produce & Fresh Market» – will start its work in a month, May 19, Cherkasy, Ukraine.
For the present, there are more than 100 delegates from 9 countries of the world who have confirmed their participation, and we would like to remind key advantages of the event for those who still think about participation possibilities:
- the conference sessions include all key moments of the berry business: from berry growing and handling technologies to berry sales in the internal market and for export;
- the event will present the only in Ukraine berry production and price forecast for the season 2016/17;
- practical part of the event will focus on modern growing technologies for fresh berries and berry plants as well as handling of those products;
- berry suppliers can count on active participation of potential buyers (wholesale and retail companies, processors);
- traders have a possibility to conclude a contract of supply of high-quality berries directly with leading suppliers at the event;
- the 2016 program focuses on berry exports: presentations delivered by successful domestic exporters and foreign buyers;
- wide advertising opportunities for suppliers of inputs, machinery and agrichemistry.
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on May 19, Cherkasy, and on the second day of the event (May 20) all delegates will visit Adana-3, one of the leading berry farms in the region.
The conference is sponsored by Syngenta.
The conference program, conditions of participation, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com. To confirm your participation, please fill out a registration form.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/03/2021 16:15 Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering