Discounts for participation in leading apple business conference of Ukraine in effect until July 10
Discounts for participation in the 6th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2016» (August 11-12, Cherkasy) will be in effect for those who register their participation before July 10.
We would remind you that the conference will focus on:
- The situation in the apple market in the EU and other European countries: production forecast for 2016
- The Ukrainian apple market in the season 2016/17. Production and price forecast for the new season; 5-year outlook
- The apple sector in Kazakhstan – domestic production development and imports
- Efficient investments in the apple business – 10 or 100 ha?
- How to protect orchard crops from pests and diseases effectively?
- The market for apple trees: new foreign and domestic varieties, fruit nursery sector prospects in Ukraine
- Certification of apple production and produce quality verification in the context of entrance to the export markets. Possibilities and pitfalls
- Natural Apple program – cooperation for successful sales in internal and external markets
- Inclusion of a nut orchard in an apple farm's structure: practical examples
- Economics of a successful apple orchard under current market conditions
- The market for apple juice concentrate in Ukraine: expectations from a new season, situation with exports
- Apple quality retention during storage as a guarantee of successful sales within the whole season
- Turnkey solutions for equipping fruit storehouses from domestic professionals
- High-quality packaging for fresh apples for sales in the internal market and for export
- Efficient apple sales in the Ukrainian market: system approach to cooperation with buyers, branding, direct collaboration with supermarket chains
- Successful examples of Ukrainian producers' entrace to new external markets
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on August 11, Apelsin Hotel, Cherkasy, and all registered participants will be able to take part in a business tour to Mais Agroindustrial Company on the second day of the event.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform. Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the event. Syngenta is the Official Sponsor of the conference. The event is sponsored by Insolar-Kholod.
Key conference audience: apple growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of apple trees, machinery, plant protection products, fertilizers, equipment and technologies etc.
The organizers expect the event to be attended by about 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
More detailed information about the conference is available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!