New participants of Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016 Conference
The list of participants of the 1st International Conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016” (October 20-21, Holiday Inn Almaty) is being daily updated, and, in the past few days, has been joined by the following companies:
Van Amerongen (the Netherlands) – modern produce storage solutions.
Rusbana Engineering (Ukraine) – high-quality equipment for fruit, vegetable and berry processing.
Eurasia Fruit (Kyrgyzstan) – supplier of corrugated packaging for fruit and vegetable business.
Insolar (Ukraine) – storage, ventilation, energy saving solutions, equipment for logistics centers and produce storage facilities.
S.T. Saydinova IP (Kazakhstan) – logistics solutions for farmers.
Kayrat KKh (Kazakhstan) – melon and watermelon growing, breeding and sales.
Nargiz KKh (Kazakhstan) – vegetable growing farm.
R.K. Seydaliyeva KKh (Kazakhstan) – apple growing farm.
Shukhrat KKh (Kazakhstan) – production and sales of vegetables.
Fund of Local Communities of Yenbekshikazakhskiy District (Kazakhstan) – support for rural farmers.
Svarog West Group (Ukraine) – agriholding with professional apple growing as one of spheres of activities.
Plattenhardt + Wirth GmbH (Germany) – one of the leading suppliers of produce long-term storage solutions.
We would remind you that the conference will be held in a two-day format on October 20-21, Holiday Inn Almaty, Kazakhstan, and is expected to attract more than 200 delegates from 15-20 countries of the world.
Key conference audience: fruit and vegetable growers and processors, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, fruit and vegetable importers from Kazakhstan and their potential suppliers from other countries throughout the globe, suppliers of inputs, plant protection products, fertilizers, trees, plants and seeds, companies, which offer fruit and vegetable handling and processing solutions, financial and investment enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
On any questions concerning the conference, please contact the organizing committee:
+7 495 7894419
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East
- 03/27/2019 13:23 Ukraine: growing areas under the greenhouse vegetables has grown
- 03/26/2019 12:00 Ukraine has low demand for cucumbers
- 03/20/2019 16:28 Ukraine: apple imports fall considerably in 2018/19
- 03/19/2019 15:57 Ukraine sharply increases exports of berries and apples to France
- 03/15/2019 09:10 Shortage of high-quality apples in Russian market
- 03/13/2019 15:36 Ukrainian apple exports again reach record high
- 03/12/2019 14:46 Georgian apple export breakthrough, exports to Russia up 100 times!
- 03/12/2019 11:22 Ukrainian fruit and nut exports reach $24.8 mln in February
- 02/15/2019 12:49 Russia’s imports of Turkish vegetables up by 85% in 2018