Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2017. Success in Unity, the 14th International Conference. Registration starts
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the largest fruit and vegetable market event in Ukraine – the 14th International Conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2017. Success in Unity”, which will traditionally be held in a three-day format together with the only exhibition for the fruit and vegetable business in Ukraine - Fresh Business Expo 2017.
Conference sessions are planned for December 5-6, and the third day of the event will be devoted to the 7th International Trade Forum, which enables domestic and foreign suppliers of fruits and vegetables to conduct direct negotiations with above 25 Ukrainian retail chains as well as exporters and importers.
By tradition, the organizers have prepared a variety of informational novelties for the conference agenda. It is no coincidence that a message of this year’s conference is expressed as Success in Unity. Leading fruit and vegetable business experts and the most important market players see the future success of the sector joining professionals’ efforts. Key principles of collaboration in a new format and their advantages are to be discussed during the conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2017”. Furthermore, the export geography of Ukrainian fruits and vegetables has been expanding year by year; therefore, such events are of more and more importance for the country’s industry.
Key conference topics to be discussed:
- Final results of fruit and vegetable production in Ukraine in 2017, price forecast for the end of the season. Preliminary expectations from the season 2018/19.
- Three years of Russian embargo – has the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable business managed to live in a new way?
- Analytics in the fruit and vegetable business. How to draw up balances, read forecasts and distinguish between high-quality and amateur information?
- Who creates associations in the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable sector and what for? Principles and philosophy of professionals’ association.
- Financing and grant support of fruit and vegetable business in Ukraine – lack of state subsidies is not a barrier
- Ukraine and Poland, are they fruit and vegetable competitors or partners?
- Psychology of a domestic grower: why a margin of 300% is a negative factor?
- Voluntary certification of fruit and vegetable production in Ukraine – are supermarket chains ready to buy products at higher prices?
- Top ten organic products for export from Ukraine and top ten importing countries.
- A portrait of fruit and vegetable agronomy in Ukraine – the most spread pests, diseases and products to protect. Rankings of PPP manufacturers and distributors.
- The Ukrainian FMCG market – development of retail chains and the Ukrainian consumer market outlook
- Retail sector and growers. How to start cooperating and not to run out of credit after the first consignment?
It should be noted that the above-mentioned list contains less than a half of expected topics, which will cover all questions relevant for the fruit and vegetable sector in Ukraine.
Key conference audience: representatives of 15-20 countries throughout the world – about 300 fruit and vegetable business participants with 50% of them to be represented by fruit and vegetable producers, 25% by traders and about 20% by suppliers of inputs and equipment as well as other companies with relation to the fruit and vegetable sector.
Key organizational moments:
- The conference is held in conjunction with a retail center and the only exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals in Ukraine.
- The three events are organized in the most comfortable exhibition center of Kiev and at the time most convenient for the majority of fruit and vegetable companies.
- By tradition, the conference agenda will include a presentation on preliminary fruit and vegetable production forecast for the season 2018/19.
- The conference will involve leading sector analysts and fruit and vegetable industry experts as speakers.
- Maximum discounts for registration fees will be in effect until October 15.
- Registration forms will be accepted until November 24.
Conference agenda, participation conditions, advertising and sponsorship opportunities and a registration form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
To learn more about the event, please contact the Conference Organizing Committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?