VITAGRO Group of Companies to welcome delegates of the leading Ukrainian apple business event
VITAGRO Group of Companies, one of the leading apple growers in the western part of Ukraine, will welcome the delegates of the 8th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2018”.
We would remind you that the conference would traditionally be held in a two-day format: conference sessions on August 16 (conference hall of Kleopatra Hotel, Kamyanets-Podislkyi, Khmelnytskyi Region, Ukraine) and a practical business-tour on August 17 according to the the following program:
- modern technologies in a modern apple orchard;
- protection of an apple orchard from pests and diseases;
- machinery for orchard management and harvesting;
- apple storage technologies;
- fruit pre-sale handling and packing line.
Altogether, the conference will attract above 200 professional delegates from 8-10 countries of the world: apple growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of PPP, inputs and equipment as well as investment and financial organizations etc. To join them, please fill out a registration form.
Key organizational moments:
- discounts for those who register before July 06;
- additional discounts for 2nd, 3rd etc. delegates from a company;
- registration will be in effect until August 10.
On any questions concerning participation, please contact the organizers:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"