Apple Business of Ukraine-2019. Registration starts!
Fruit-Inform, the organizer of the 9th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2019», announces the start of registration for the event, which annually unites about 200 leading fruit business participants.
This year the conference is to be held in Dnipro, and, by tradition, it is organized in a two-day format: conference sessions on August 14 and a practical business-tour on the second day (August 15). The business-tour will be organized in partnership with one of the sector leaders, a company, which is considered a newcomer, but has already managed to draw the market attention long before the first harvest and, a few years later, justly takes a leading position among Ukrainian apple exporters.
So, in 2019, the central event of the Ukrainian apple business moves to the center of Ukraine, and business-tour participants will be welcomed by a team of Sady Dnipra LLC, which is widely known both in the domestic market and externally as UApple TM.
As the only organizers of professional events for fruit and vegetable business in Ukraine, who, in addition to conferences, have been involved into deep market analysis for about 20 years and always keep a finger on the business pulse, we believe that the Ukrainian apple business participants have a wide range of questions to discuss on the eve of the start of the new season 2019/20.
In fact, the global apple market is again in expectation of cardinal changes: after a season of record high harvests in the majority of European countries, production is expected to fall, but apple trade conditions will unlikely be better in the world. In general, the market for both fresh apples and apple juice concentrate has not been growing (in distinct to berries), and record high transit stocks will have a considerable influence on the beginning of the season in the majority of countries. In addition, Russia, as one of the leading apple importers in the world, has toughened its control over apple imports from Belarus and Turkey, previously the main re-export channels for apples, inclusive of those of Ukrainian origin.
Nevertheless, the market environment will be more favorable for those Ukrainian growers, who have already taken measures to systematize their export, as the first attempts to diversify Ukrainian fresh apple export over the past four years turned out to be far-seeing steps. Positioning Ukrainian apples as premium-quality produce and moving a focus from lower prices to Ukraine’s unique conditions to grow high-quality and tasty fruits enabled to make a name of Ukrainian industry in the EU, Scandinavia, the UK, Middle East and South-East Asia.
What is more important, the entry to those markets was able thanks to changes in Ukrainian growers’ way of thinking and start of new projects with new approaches to business and export. Understanding marketing, necessity of investments into export strategy and the fact that the majority of apple processing options do not add value but are waste utilization methods resulted in a basis of new export potential of the Ukrainian apple industry.
It is those questions that the organizers propose to focus attention of the conference, with its following organizational moments:
- informative sessional program of the 1st conference day: about 20 apple market experts as speakers, inclusive of presentation of Fruit-Inform’s special Ukrainian apple production and price forecast;
- technological exposition for the apple business: about 15 leading suppliers of inputs and equipment for successful apple production and handling;
- international trade forum with leading buyers of apples from the EU, Middle East and South-East Asia;
- unique networking opportunities: more than 200 professional delegates from 8-10 countries of the world: apple growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers and retailers, input and equipment suppliers, as well as investment and financial organizations etc.
- business-tour to one of Ukrainian apple market leaders;
- special registration fees before July 8;
- additional discounts for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. delegates, as well as Fruit-Inform subscribers.
Registration will be active until August 12.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform and supported by Ukrainian Horticultural Association UHA and EastFruit. The conference business-tour is organized in partnership with UApple, and Insolar-Kholod the Technological Partner of the Conference.
To learn more about the event, please contact Fruit-Inform:
+390 562 320795
+380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin, [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!