The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
The first fundamental study “The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe” conducted by Fruit-Inform will soon be updated and widened with the results of the year 2020.
The updated study will contain the following additional information:
- analysis of foreign trade in blueberries in Poland (January-July 2020), Ukraine, Belarus and Russia (January-August 2020);
- price trends in the blueberry market in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia during the end of the active season (September-October 2020);
- results of nearly completed blueberry season-2020 in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, impact of COVID-19 pandemic and crop failure on the market in 2020.
Just to remind, the study of the blueberry market in three Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Russia) is the detailed analysis of the berry segment No. 1 in prices, area expansion rates, transportability and storage terms that enables to answer the question “What are the current market conditions, and what to expect in the nearest five years?”
Key points of the study:
- overview of trends in the blueberry market in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus, comparison with Poland;
- analysis of the results of survey of blueberry growers in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus that cover more than two thirds of total commercial areas in the three countries;
- five-year outlook and development trends in the Ukrainian, Russian and Belarusian markets expected by 2025;
- analysis of production, import, export and price trends in the three countries;
- set of practical information, inclusive of business plans and technological descriptions.
To get more detailed information about the study “The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe”, please feel free to visit Fruit-Inform’s web-site or contact us directly:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin:
+380 96 5836323