Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 52nd week of 2017
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Tomato prices went down due to lower demand
- White cabbage sales rates remained low
- High-quality carrots became more expensive
- Onion prices remained stable.
- Apple sales rates went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?