Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 8 th week of 2019
- The supply of cucumbers was gradually growing
- Tomato price situation was mixed
- Sellers of high-quality white cabbage raised their prices
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were stable
- Farmers raised prices of high-quality onions
- The demand for potatoes went down
- Banana sellers raised their prices
- Orange and mandarin sales rates went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?