Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 8 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices remained stable
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Prices of high-quality white cabbages continued to grow
- Red beet and carrot trading rates remained low
- Onion prices went down
- The potato market remained relatively stable
- Apples became less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?