Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 11 th week of 2019
- Downward price dynamics prevailed in the segment of the greenhouse cucumbers
- Greenhouse farms said of a gradual increase in their harvest volumes.
- Prices of high-quality white cabbage continued to rise.
- There were no significant changes in the carrot and red beet segment.
- The situation in the onion market remained stable.
- Potato producers slightly increased selling prices.
- Farmers attempted to raise apple prices.
- Banana sellers managed to increase selling prices.
- There were no significant changes in the mandarin and orange market.
- The supply of lemons declined slightly in the market.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?