Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 14 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices kept on rapidly decreasing
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage prices went up thanks to a seasonal factor
- Price growth was observed in the red beet and carrot market
- Importers again started importing onions from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- The apple market remained relatively stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?