Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 19 th week of 2019
- Cucumber and tomato prices were growing
- Red beet and carrot sales rates remained low
- Prices of brown onions went up again
- The demand for potatoes was stable
- The apple and pear market changed slightly
- Strawberries became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?