Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 27 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- White cabbage growers reduced their prices
- Onions became more expensive thanks to exporters’ demand
- The apple market remained stable
- Prices of melons and watermelons were going down due to growing supply
- The supply of blueberries went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?