Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 33 nd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- White cabbage prices stabilized
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were not high
- Onion prices remained stable
- The demand for potatoes was stably active
- The supply of blueberries was going down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?