Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 39 th week of 2019
- The cucumber market changed slightly
- Sellers were actively raising their tomato prices
- Chinese cabbage prices went down due to a seasonal factor
- Red beets and carrots became slightly less expensive
- Onion prices remained stable
- The potato market changed slightly
- Sellers managed to avoid a further decline in apple and pear prices
- The majority of farms finished their blueberry season
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?