Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 40 th week of 2019
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Growers were actively raising their tomato prices
- The supply of white cabbages was abundant
- The red beet and carrot market changed slightly
- Farmers did not hurry with raising their onion prices
- Potatoes became less expensive
- The apple market remained stable
- Banana prices went up
- Traders reduced their lemon prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?