Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 40 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Tomato sales rates remained low
- The demand for white cabbages was stable
- Onion prices went up slightly
- Trade in red beets and carrots was not active
- Potato prices changed slightly
- The demand for apples increased
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?