Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 44 th week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers was stable
- Tomato prices were growing within the whole week
- Chinese cabbage growers reduced their prices
- Trade in red beets was more active
- Onion prices remained stable
- Potatoes became less expensive
- Apple growers did not revise their prices
- The pear market remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?