Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 8 th week of 2020
- Prices of domestic cucumbers went down sharply
- Tomato prices went up
- White cabbage trading rates grew
- The demand for carrots was extremely low
- Onions became less expensive
- Potato prices went down due to low demand
- The banana market remained stable
- Imports of Turkish lemons decreased
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?