Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 15 th week of 2020
- Sellers had to reduce their cucumber prices
- Buyers often were unsatisfied with quality of offered tomatoes
- White cabbage price situation was mixed
- The demand for red beets and carrots went up
- Onion sales rates were stable
- The potato market changed slightly
- Prices of Conference pears were growing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?