Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 20 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on growing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The supply of early cabbage was gradually growing
- Chinese cabbage price situation was mixed
- The demand for red beets and carrots was stable
- Prices of early potatoes went down
- The supply of apples was decreasing
- Sellers of strawberries had to reduce their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?