Overview of fruit & vegetable market of Ukraine (15.02.08 – 22.02.08)Massive price decline was observed on greenhouse cucumber market Trade rates remained low on tomato market, the prices continued declining Root crop market remained weak Reduced supplies on the background of stable demand stimulated the further price increase for apples Importers initiated the price increase which was preserved on citrus fruits and banana market
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?
- 02/10/2022 17:04 More than 220 professionals already registered for Uzbekistan’s leading fruit and veg business event in February
- 02/04/2022 11:04 ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 to start in less than three weeks!
- 01/27/2022 12:29 Agroholding GDF, the Uzbekistani fruit and veg leader, to host the business-tour on Feb 25
- 01/24/2022 11:57 Uzbekistan awaiting for fruit and veg technologies and buyers on February 24-25