Kazakhstan increases apple imports in 2012/13
In October-November 2012, Kazakhstan's apple imports reached 24,000 tonnes that was over a half of total import volumes over the first 5 months of the season 2012/13.
In particular, Kazakh companies imported 12,400 tonnes of apples in October 2012, while imports in the following month reached 11,600 tonnes. At the same time, cumulative imports over these two months were 7% lower year-on-year, according to the official statistics.
Nevertheless, in general, Kazakhstan's apple import performance is quite positive: in the first 5 months of the season 2012/13, the country raised imports by 19% year-on-year to 43,000 tonnes.
Kyrgyzstan remained the main apple exporter to Kazakhstan. At the same time, imports from this country fell by 22% to 18,000 tonnes.
Poland ranked second in apple exports to Kazakhstan and tripled volumes year-on-year to 8,300 tonnes.
China was the third largest exporter to the country with export volumes amounting to 6,700 tonnes (60% higher year-on-year). It should also be noted that Kazakhstan also tripled apple imports from Azerbaijan (3,800 tonnes) and Uzbekistan (about 3,000 tonnes) in the period from July to November 2012.
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East
- 03/20/2019 16:28 Ukraine: apple imports fall considerably in 2018/19
- 03/19/2019 15:57 Ukraine sharply increases exports of berries and apples to France
- 03/15/2019 09:10 Shortage of high-quality apples in Russian market
- 03/13/2019 15:36 Ukrainian apple exports again reach record high
- 03/12/2019 14:46 Georgian apple export breakthrough, exports to Russia up 100 times!
- 03/12/2019 11:22 Ukrainian fruit and nut exports reach $24.8 mln in February
- 06/13/2019 14:44 Apple Business of Ukraine-2019. Registration starts!