Ukrainian blueberry exports up by 50% in August
Ukrainian blueberry exports reached record high in August 2017 and were 50% higher compared with the same month of the past year, according to Fruit-Inform.
The export volumes totaled 897 tons against just 582 tons in August 2016.
Ukraine’s cumulative exports of blueberries in June-August 2017 totaled 1,600 tons, an increase of a third year-on-year.
The Netherlands, Belarus and the UK were the main export destinations for blueberries from Ukraine. Exports to the Netherlands went up by 19%, and Belarus increased its imports by 15%. Meanwhile, blueberry exports to the UK tripled.
- 04/12/2018 10:50 Polish frozen blackcurrant exports valued at 17 mln euro in 2017
- 02/26/2018 10:11 Georgia to assist Uzbekistan in boosting winemaking potential
- 02/23/2018 09:42 Ukraine: revenues from fresh fruit exports increased by 37% in 2017
- 02/01/2018 13:34 Poland boosts frozen raspberry imports from Ukraine
- 01/22/2018 14:32 Mexican exporters mull Russian potential
- 01/03/2018 10:58 Russia to start importing strawberries from Gaza
- 05/07/2018 12:30 Ukraine’s leading berry conference – registration to be active for two weeks