Polish processors reduce purchase prices for strawberries
Prices of strawberries for freezing have decreased by 6% week-over-week and now range between 0.96-1.14 euro/kg. Meanwhile, a decrease in prices of strawberries for jam stood at 12-18%, and processors are now ready to purchase them at no higher than 0.42-0.54 euro/kg.
It is also worth mentioning that current prices of strawberries for freezing and jam are already 4% and 40% lower year-over-year in Poland.
- 06/13/2018 14:07 Mulberries to have the highest development potential in Central Asian berry sector
- 06/13/2018 11:07 Ukrainian blueberry growers start their harvesting campaign
- 06/13/2018 08:54 Polish processors start their raspberry procurement season
- 06/12/2018 10:41 Strawberry prices up in Poland thanks to active demand
- 06/11/2018 13:44 Tajikistan may become a fruit and vegetable Spain
- 05/07/2018 12:30 Ukraine’s leading berry conference – registration to be active for two weeks
- 04/24/2018 09:15 Agrosilprom LLC to welcome delegates of the leading berry business event in Ukraine