Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
Fruit-Inform, the author of the leading berry business conference in Ukraine over the past 11 years, announces the start of registration for 2021 event, which is upgraded to a new format of FTrade Club Berries.
This year the main meeting of fresh and frozen berry market players in Ukraine will include:
- The meeting of FTrade Club Berries residents – April 8, 2021
- B2B meetings between fresh berry suppliers and supermarket chains – April 8, 2021
- A practical business-tour to a Ukrainian company, which grows highbush blueberries and sea buckthorn berries
- A business-tour to a Ukrainian wholesale company, which deals with berry export, import, internal trade and online-sales
Key subjects to discuss during FTrade Club Berries meeting:
- Internal and external trade in fresh and frozen berries in Ukraine
- All pros and, maybe, cons of direct collaboration between a farmer and a supermarket chain; role of an experienced large wholesale company with well-run contacts with buyers
- External trade in fresh berries; analysis of most promising markets for Ukrainian fresh berry exports
- Internal and external trade in frozen berries; most expected developments in 2021
- Production of key berry crops in Ukraine, has the group of top-five crops changed in 2020?
- The Ukrainian berry production and price forecast for a new season
- The Ukrainian market for specialty berries, most promising segments
- Seaberry growing business in Ukraine. Where are the profits?
- The Ukrainian market for frozen berries. Changes in 2021/22
- Ukrainian farmers' portrait before, during and after COVID-19 pandemic in Ukraine and globally
- Production and technologies. Open-field production and tricky secrets of greenhouse growing of berries
Key organizational moments:
- Special registration conditions for berry growers
- Registration fees are reduced compared with 2019
- Additional discounts of 5% and 10% are available
- Registration forms are accepted until April 5, 2021
- The meeting will be organized in full compliance with the current COVID-19 regulations of Ukraine.
The first meeting of FTrade Club Berries is supported by Prestige Fruit Company, Ukrainian Horticultural Association, Food & Agriculture Organization of the UN, East-Fruit and Eco-Park Company.
On any questions concerning participation in the meeting of FTrade Club Berries residents, please contact Fruit-Inform:
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
+380 96 583 6323
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020