Final program of Berries of Ukraine-2014: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market
The program of the 5th Anniversary International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2014: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market” is 100% completed. The event will start its work on May 22, Vinnytsia, and will be followed by the business-tour to Podillya Ltd. on May 23. Applications for participation will be accepted for 10 days until May 16 inclusive.
The conference will involve the following experts of the market for fresh and frozen berries:
- Mrs. Tetiana Getman, Head of Fruit-Inform, Ukraine;
- Mr. Jeremy Darby, International Berry Crops Expert, the UK;
- Mr. Andrey Slobodyanyuk, Director at Podillya Ltd, Ukraine;
- Mr. Aleksandr Yareschenko, Head of Fruit and Berry Crops Selection and Technological Department of Horticultural Institute of NAASU, Master of Agriculture, Ukraine;
- Mr. Stepan Logoida, Crop Manager, Bayer CropScience, Ukraine;
- Mr. Tadeusz Kusibab, In Vitro Micropropagation Expert, Poland;
- Mr. Adri Streef, International Expert, the Netherlands;
- Mr. Oleg Bosyi, Berry Crops Expert, Ukraine;
- Mr. Boudewijn Haase, Representative of Van Nifterik Holland, the Netherlands;
- Mrs. Marianna Vakulchik, Executive Director at Frozen Group, Ukraine;
- Mr. Frank Boeijen, Representative of Van Kempen/Roseta Agro, Netherlands;
- Mr. Artem Lukyanov, General Director at Tecofood, Ukraine;
- Mr. Sergey Tonkonog, Marketing Department Director at Astra, Ukraine;
- Mr. Fedor Andreytsov, Representative of Fozzy Group, Ukraine.
The conference working languages: Russian and English. Simultaneous interpretation is provided.
The event will be attended by more than 150 delegates from 8-10 companies of the world.
Bayer CropScience is the General Sponsor of the conference.
To join the leading berry market participants, please fill out an application form.
The conference program, conditions of participation and advertising opportunities are available on the official web-site.
The conference delegates can book accommodation in the hotel of Feride Plaza, which hosts the event. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. More information is available here.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"