Business-tour to Agro-Etalon during Apple Business of Ukraine-2014 Conference
The business-tour to Agro-Etalon, the leading apple farm in Ukraine, will be held on August 15 as a part of the 4th International Conference “Apple Business of Ukraine-2014”. Participation in the business-tour will be available only for participants of the fist conference day – August 14.
During the practical tour, the delegates will be able to both get acquainted with production and technological moments in the apple business and speak to the representatives of the enterprise.
The business-tour program will focus on:
- growing technologies for different apple varieties (the farm has Reinette Simirenko, Red Jonaprince, Gala, Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Fuji, Champion and many other varieties);
- machinery used in orchards for treatment, spraying, trimming etc.;
- modern storehouse ensuring successful sales of produce within the whole season;
- up-to-date handling and packaging line for apples.
We would remind you that the conference will take place on August 14 in the most convenient place in Vinnytsia – Feride Plaza – and the business-tour will be held on the second conference day.
Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the event. Bayer CropScience is the Sponsor of the Conference Business-Tour.
Additional options from organizers:
- preferential conditions of registration before June 27;
- discounts for participation of the following participants from a company.
Registration of the conference and business-tour participants goes on. The organizers expect the event to be attended by about 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world. To register your participation, please follow this link.
More detailed information about the conference, draft program, participation conditions, advertising options and sponsorship opportunities are available on the official web-site.
The conference delegates can book accommodation in the hotel of Feride Plaza, which hosts the event. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. More information is available here.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 02/10/2022 17:04 More than 220 professionals already registered for Uzbekistan’s leading fruit and veg business event in February
- 02/04/2022 11:04 ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 to start in less than three weeks!
- 01/27/2022 12:29 Agroholding GDF, the Uzbekistani fruit and veg leader, to host the business-tour on Feb 25
- 01/24/2022 11:57 Uzbekistan awaiting for fruit and veg technologies and buyers on February 24-25