Ukrainian fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2015/16
Dear fruit and vegetable business representatives, Fruit-Inform announces the first part of the fundamental study "Fruit & Vegetable Market of Ukraine-2015. Results and Forecasts for the Next Season" to be available since March 30.
This is the fundamental study that gives a complex assessment to the fruit and vegetable business of Ukraine, from production and processing to internal and external trade over the past three seasons. In addition, the study includes detailed fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the next season.
The objective of this study is to create an original desk book for professionals of the fruit and vegetable market, which will include all necessary information for efficient operations in the market: statistics, prices, rankings, contact details.
This year the production and price forecast will be conducted in three stages:
Preliminary production and price forecast for traditional vegetables in March.
Full fundamental study (inclusive of data on vegetables, fruits, berries and state statistics) in June.
Final production and price forecast adjusted according to weather conditions in September*.
* in case of extreme weather conditions able to lead to cardinal changes in yields of the studied crops, all companies having paid for the study will receive updated production and price forecast already in August.
The study includes information on the following crops: potatoes, white cabbages, greenhouse tomatoes, field-grown tomatoes, greenhouse cucumbers, field-grown cucumbers, carrots, onions, table beets, watermelons, melons, apples, pears, garden strawberries, raspberries, currants, sour cherries, sweet cherries and table grapes. In addition, an overall picture on major fruits, vegetables and cucurbit crops is given.
Contents of the study:
- Analysis of principal events in the season 2014/15
- Production of major fruits and vegetables in Ukraine over the past 3 years broken down by region
- Processing of fruits and vegetables in Ukraine over the past 3 years
- Analysis of prices for major fruits and vegetables over the past 3 seasons
- Rankings of major importers of fruits and vegetables over the past season
- Rankings of major exporters of fruits and vegetables over the past season
- Supply and demand balances for major crops over the past 5 seasons and forecasts for the next season
- Ukraine fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2015/16
- Contact details of major producers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major importers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major exporters of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major wholesalers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major processors of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major suppliers of material and technical resources
- Contact details of major suppliers of fruit and vegetable storage and postharvest handling solutions
- Contact details of major suppliers of packaging
- Rankings of major processors of fruits and vegetables over the past season
The fundamental study can be pre-ordered already now. The study will be delivered in two stages:
After May 31: full version of the fundamental study
After September 10: updated production and price forecast adjusted according to weather conditions in spring-summer 2015.
The study costs 700 euro (Russian version).
The cost for Fruit-Inform subscribers is 350 euro (Russian version).
The cost for companies having purchased the fundamental study in 2014 is 570 euro (Russian version).
The study can be ordered at International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]
- 02/10/2022 17:04 More than 220 professionals already registered for Uzbekistan’s leading fruit and veg business event in February
- 01/24/2022 11:57 Uzbekistan awaiting for fruit and veg technologies and buyers on February 24-25
- 02/04/2022 11:04 ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 to start in less than three weeks!
- 01/27/2022 12:29 Agroholding GDF, the Uzbekistani fruit and veg leader, to host the business-tour on Feb 25