Fruit-Inform adds Polish fruit and vegetable market to its subscription system
Fruit-Inform has added monitoring of the Polish fruit and vegetable market to its subscription system.
As a result, Fruit-Inform Weekly service package now offers the following range of information for its subscribers:
- each Friday: fruit and vegetable market reports for Ukraine, Russia and Poland with week-on-week and year-on-year price performance;
- twice per week: Russian importers' prices for fruits and vegetables in Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
- each day: full access to www.fruit-inform.com, inclusive of exclusive news, Eastern European fruit and vegetable business catalog, trading platform and daily monitoring of prices at wholesale markets of Ukraine and Poland;
- each month: reports on fruit and vegetable imports and exports in Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
We would remind you that Fruit-Inform is the only informational agency that focuses exclusively on the Eastern European fruit and vegetable market. Fruit-Inform has more than 12-year history devoted to establishing regular contacts with all links of the Eastern European fruit and vegetable supply chain and is ready to share this longstanding experience via its service packages offered to companies throughout the world. An example of Fruit-Inform Weekly report can be downloaded here: http://www.fruit-inform.com/uploads/fi20160603.pdf
To learn more about subscription advantages, please contact contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/17/2020 10:17 Are lessons learnt? The Ukrainian potato season 2020/21 gathering pace
- 06/16/2020 12:57 The Ukrainian potato market to depend on small family farms again
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"