Fruit-Inform adds Polish fruit and vegetable market to its subscription system
Fruit-Inform has added monitoring of the Polish fruit and vegetable market to its subscription system.
As a result, Fruit-Inform Weekly service package now offers the following range of information for its subscribers:
- each Friday: fruit and vegetable market reports for Ukraine, Russia and Poland with week-on-week and year-on-year price performance;
- twice per week: Russian importers' prices for fruits and vegetables in Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
- each day: full access to www.fruit-inform.com, inclusive of exclusive news, Eastern European fruit and vegetable business catalog, trading platform and daily monitoring of prices at wholesale markets of Ukraine and Poland;
- each month: reports on fruit and vegetable imports and exports in Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
We would remind you that Fruit-Inform is the only informational agency that focuses exclusively on the Eastern European fruit and vegetable market. Fruit-Inform has more than 12-year history devoted to establishing regular contacts with all links of the Eastern European fruit and vegetable supply chain and is ready to share this longstanding experience via its service packages offered to companies throughout the world. An example of Fruit-Inform Weekly report can be downloaded here: http://www.fruit-inform.com/uploads/fi20160603.pdf
To learn more about subscription advantages, please contact contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/03/2021 16:15 Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering