The apple market in Ukraine and Kazakhstan in the season 2015/16 and 5-year outlook
Fruit-Inform, the organizer of the 6th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2016» (August 11-12, Cherkasy), starts introducing speakers of the event.
The presentation on «The Ukrainian apple market in the season 2016/17. Production and price forecast for the new season; 5-year outlook» delivered by Mr. Aleksandr Khorev, Head of Fruit-Inform, will include the following:
- Ukrainian apple season-2016/17 – production forecast, external trade expectations, price situation;
- trends in the market for summer and autumn apple varieties in the country;
- price prospects in the segment of late varieties within the season (from harvesting to end of campaign);
- the market for apples for processing, the situation in the sector of processed apples;
- expected volumes and export directions;
- 5-year outlook for the Ukrainian apple market – varietal, production, yield, trade and processing trends.
The presentation on «The apple sector in Kazakhstan – domestic production development and imports» delivered by Mr. Temirzhan Zhalgasbayev, Director at Alatau Fruits Engineering, Kazakhstan, will focus on the following:
- market participants’ expectations from an upcoming apple season in Kazakhstan;
- prospects of domestic apple production and imports in the season 2016/17;
- probable niches for export shipments;
- 5-year outlook for the Kazakh apple market development (according to the results of the fundamental study conducted by Fruit-Inform in cooperation with Alatau Fruits Engineering).
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on August 11, Apelsin Hotel, Cherkasy, and all registered participants will be able to take part in a business tour to Mais Agroindustrial Company on the second day of the event.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform. Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the event. Syngenta is the Official Sponsor of the conference. The event is sponsored by Insolar-Kholod.
Key conference audience: apple growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of apple trees, machinery, plant protection products, fertilizers, equipment and technologies etc.
The organizers expect the event to be attended by about 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
More detailed information about the conference is available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 304)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 06/13/2019 14:44 Apple Business of Ukraine-2019. Registration starts!
- 03/28/2019 15:05 Serbian exporters of apple refuse Russia in favor of EU and Middle East