Program of the first international conference of Kazakhstani fruit and vegetable business updated
The program of the 1st International Conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016” (October 20-21, Holiday Inn Almaty) has been recently updated with the following confirmed speakers and subjects:
- The fruit and vegetable market in the Central Asia in the context of acting trade barriers. Mr. Andriy Yarmak, Economist of Investment Center at FAO
- Right investments in the berry business. High-margin crops. Cooperation as a guarantee of successful development. Mr. Jeremy Darby, International Berry Crops Expert, UK
- First results of Kazakhstan’s work in WTO. Prospects for domestic fruit and vegetable sector and foreign trade participants. Ms. Yekaterina Krivonos, Economist of Trade & Markets Department at FAO
- Fruit and vegetable market structure in Russia and Ukraine. Prospects of their trade with Kazakhstan. Mr. Alekandr Khorev, Head of Fruit-Inform
- Potato production: development and growth technology. Mr. Kayrat Bisetayev, Chairman of the Board, Union of Potato and Vegetable Growers of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani apple orchards integrated protection. Mr. Bakyt Kopzhasarov, Head of Fruit & Vegetable Protection Group at Kazakhstani Plant Protection and Quarantine Scientific and Research Institute
- CA-long-term storage of fruits and vegetables. Mr. Yevgeniy Gladkov, General Director, Infrost, Russia
As a result, the conference program is expected to be fully confirmed in about two weeks. We would remind you that the conference will be held in a two-day format on October 20-21, Holiday Inn Almaty, Kazakhstan, and is expected to attract more than 200 delegates from 15-20 countries of the world.
Key conference audience: fruit and vegetable growers and processors, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, fruit and vegetable importers from Kazakhstan and their potential suppliers from other countries throughout the globe, suppliers of inputs, plant protection products, fertilizers, trees, plants and seeds, companies, which offer fruit and vegetable handling and processing solutions, financial and investment enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
On any questions concerning the conference, please contact the organizing committee:
+7 495 7894419
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?
- 07/24/2020 09:42 PROGNOSFRUIT 2020 Online Conference – registrations now open!
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"