Fresh Business Expo 2017 – the only exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals in Ukraine – Kiev, December 5-7
Fresh Business Expo 2017, the only exhibition in Ukraine with the focus on the fruit and vegetable business professionals, will be held on December 5-7, International Exhibition Center, the most up-to-date expocenter of Ukraine, Kiev.
The fruit and vegetable business is one of a few sectors of the Ukrainian economy, which is ready and has partially applied both the range of technologies to add surplus value to their produce and modern approaches to trading relations between different participants of produce supply chain.
Both visitors and exhibitors confirm that Fresh Business Expo is the key event for the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable sector with a strict accent on developing the industry of fruit and vegetable growing, handling, storage, processing and marketing in Ukraine.
In their turn, Nova Exhibitions BV, City of Dreams and Fruit-Inform, the exhibition co-organizers, make all possible efforts to develop the only event for the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable business professionals with the focus on the following:
- professional visitors represented by top managers and directors of fruit and vegetable companies ready to invest in development and new technologies;
- zero exhibitors and visitors, which have no relation to the fruit and vegetable business;
- as comfortable conditions of the most up-to-date expocenter of the country as possible;
- informative business and networking program – annual Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine Conference and International Trade Forum;
- the best time to conclude contracts of supply of inputs, equipment and end products.
As of today, there are companies from Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, South Korea, the Netherlands, Poland, Serbia and the USA, which have already confirmed their participation as exhibitors. We would remind you that Fresh Business Expo is a unique opportunity to showcase products and services for those companies that deal with fruit and vegetable production, export and import, supply of inputs, agrichemistry, equipment for fruit and vegetable production, sorting, packaging and processing as well as greenhouse technologies, drip irrigation systems and vegetable growing machinery.
More detailed information about the event is available here.
To receive an updated floor plan and registration form, please contact the exhibition organizers.
Pay your attention! Registration of exhibitors has started, and we sincerely suggest hurrying up with booking a premium position!
Please address to Fruit-Inform for more detailed information about the event:
+380 562 321595
+7 495 7894419
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Mr. Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?