Apple Business in Ukraine, Russia & Kazakhstan — 2016: Present Situation and Prospects in Growing, Storage, Handling, Processing and Marketing
Fruit-Inform analysts have significantly expanded the apple market study in 2016 by adding the most detailed information on prospects and key development trends in the apple market of Kazakhstan.
We would remind you that the first and only in the Eastern Europe study of the Ukrainian apple market was issued in 2010, and in 2013 it included the Russian apple market information.
The 2015 study will be interesting both for professional growers and investors with the plans to lay out an apple orchard as well as apple exporters to the three countries, as the study includes a full range of information about apple production, storage, handling, processing, marketing, market development trends and prospects, imports and exports.
The study will help answer the questions “What is the apple business today, and what will it be in 5 years?”
Detailed plan of the study:
- The global apple market: present situation & development trends;
- Largest apple producers & consumers in Europe and the world;
- Largest apple exporters & importers in Europe and the world;
- Most successful apple marketing examples;
- The global AJC (apple juice concentrate) market: present situation & trends;
- Apple production in Ukraine, Russia & Kazakhstan: areas, yields and production prospects;
- The supply & demand balance for apples in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan over the past 5 years with the short-term forecast for the season 2015/16 and middle-term forecast for the following 5 years;
- Price prospects in the Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakh apple markets in 2015-16;
- Apple price trends in Ukraine & Russia over the past 5 years. Assessment of the most valuable apple varieties;
- Trends in establishing intensive apple orchards: varieties, regions, fruiting stage terms, 5-year forecast;
- Current rankings of apple varieties in Ukraine, Russia & Kazakhstan;
- External trade in fresh apples in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan (exports and imports);
- External trade in AJC broken down by month & by country (exports and imports);
- Imports & exports of apple jams and marmalades over the past 5 years;
- The market for apple trees: key suppliers of apple trees (according to survey of growers). Contacts of apple trees suppliers;
- Apple growers' sales channels. Seasonality factor in sales;
- Assessment of growers' apple storage capacity, inclusive of CA- & ULO-storage, in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan;
- Contacts of largest apple growers in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan;
- Contacts of suppliers of apple trees, plant protection products, irrigation systems, machinery & equipment for apple growing, storage, handling and packaging solutions;
- Register of apple varieties in Ukraine, Russia & Kazakhstan.
Format of the study: Pdf
Number of pages: 132
The study in Russian costs 800 euro (the study in English costs 1150 euro). The cost for the subscribers of Fruit-Inform service packages is 690 euro for Russian version of the study (the cost of the English version is 1050 euro for subscribers). An additional discount of 5% is to be granted to first 5 companies, which have ordered the study.
The study will be available since January 11, 2016.
Would you have any questions concerning the study, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]