The fundamental study
«Fruit & Vegetable Market of Ukraine-2016: Results and Forecasts for the Next Season»
This is the fundamental study that gives a complex assessment to the fruit and vegetable business of Ukraine, from production and processing to internal and external trade over the past three seasons. In addition, the study includes detailed fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the next season.
The objective of this study is to create an original desk book for professionals of the fruit and vegetable market, which will include all necessary information for efficient operations in the market: statistics, prices, rankings, contact details.
This year the production and price forecast will be conducted in two stages:
Full fundamental study (inclusive of data on vegetables, fruits, berries and state statistics) in June.
Final production and price forecast adjusted according to weather conditions in September.
The study includes information on the following crops: potatoes, white cabbages, greenhouse tomatoes, field-grown tomatoes, greenhouse cucumbers, field-grown cucumbers, carrots, onions, table beets, watermelons, melons, apples, pears, garden strawberries, raspberries, currants, sour cherries, sweet cherries and table grapes. In addition, an overall picture on major fruits, vegetables and cucurbit crops is given.
Contents of the study:
- Analysis of key events in the season 2015/16
- Analysis of prices for major fruits and vegetables over the past 3 seasons
- Supply and demand balances for major crops over the past 5 seasons and forecasts for the next season
- Ukraine fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2016/17
- External trade in fruits and vegetables in Ukraine over the past 4 years by partner country and by month
- Contact details of major producers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major importers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major exporters of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major wholesalers of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major processors of fruits and vegetables
- Contact details of major suppliers of material and technical resources
- Contact details of major suppliers of fruit and vegetable storage and postharvest handling solutions
- Contact details of major suppliers of packaging
The fundamental study can be pre-ordered already now. The study will be delivered in two stages:
May 2016: full version of the fundamental study
September 2016: updated production and price forecast adjusted according to weather conditions in spring-summer 2016.
The study costs 700 euro (Russian version).
The cost for Fruit-Inform subscribers is 350 euro (Russian version).
The cost for companies having purchased the fundamental study in 2014 is 570 euro (Russian version).
The study can be ordered at International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]