The 7th International Conference
«Berries of Ukraine-2016: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market»
May 19-20, 2016Apelsin Hotel, 145, Frunze St, Cherkasy, Ukraine
Registration fee for 1 conference delegate on May 19:
Business-tour to Adana-3, May 20*:
- registration fee: 85 EUR
* Exclusively for participants of the 1st conference day (May 19)
Registration fee payment for May 19 includes:
- participation of delegate (-s) in the conference;
- package of informational materials;
- coffee-break, lunch, gala-dinner;
- receipt of conference presentations (in the original language) and participants' contacts after the conference.
Registration fee payment for May 20 includes:
- participation of delegate (-s) in the business tour according to its program;
- transfer: Apelsin Hotel – Adana-3 – Apelsin Hotel;
Granted discounts for a registration fee for May 19:
10% - for subscribers of Fruit-Inform service packages (if the subscription period includes May 19-20, 2016)
10% - for each additional delegate from a company
Distance participation in the conference: EUR 150
Distance participation in the conference means the receipt of conference presentations (in the original language) and participants' contacts in 10-14 days after the end of the conference. The company which chooses distance participation also appears in the final file with business cards in case of arranging the payment for this option before the start of the conference.
Application period and payment conditions
- Applications are accepted until May 10.
- Payment conditions: 100%-prepayment of the invoice issued by the organizers according to participant's application.
Refund in case of refusal to participate in the conference:
- before April 13, the organizers refund 80% of the paid sum
- between April 13 and May 4, the organizers refund 50% of the paid sum
- after May 4, the paid sum is not subject to refund
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]